Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
Identity: PESCADOS LLORENTE S.L.,
Postal address: Av. Antigua 11 – Edificio Iriondo s/n 48700 ONDARROA, BIZKAIA (SPAIN). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
PESCADOS LLORENTE can process the personal data collected or obtained from the User for the following purposes::
– Formalization of a contract necessary for the development of the relationship between PESCADOS LLORENTE and the client.
– Sending of documentation and reports to our customers.
– Sending of information about products and services offered by PESCADOS LLORENTE, by any means, including electronic ones, in which case shall be informed about the purposes for which their data will be processed, and where appropriate, consent will be conveniently sought in each of these channels.
How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from said purpose and the processing of the data.
Personal data that is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected will be retained for compliance with legal obligations or will be securely destroyed.
What is the legal entitlement to process your data?
The use of your data is permitted by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
– Article RGPD: 6.1.a – The data subject consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
– Article RGPD: 6.1.b – Processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation, at his request, of pre-contractual measures.
Who shall receive your personal data?
Your data will not be disclosed to any third party unless there is a legal obligation. For the correct attention of the services offered, PESCADOS LLORENTE may share your personal data with Third Parties and Suppliers that provide us with different services such as legal advice, tax and accounting advice, technology service companies, IT service providers.
Data transfers to third countries:
Transfers of data to third countries are not planned.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We inform you that you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise their rights by contacting the following address:
Postal address: Av. Antigua 11 – Edificio Iriondo s/n 48700 ONDARROA, BIZKAIA (SPAIN).
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.agpd.es.
How have we obtained your information?
Personal data processed at PESCADOS LLORENTE come from the data subject.