Heir to the old cannery “Joaquín Iriondo y Compañía".
In 1975 it became Pescados Llorente and marks the beginning of a new business philosophy that has turned the company into the LEADER IMPORT-EXTORT of the port of Ondarroa.
100 years later, the fishing port of Ondarroa is the most important in the Basque Country and the Cantabrian coast due to its volume of catches.
It is the only port in the Basque Country with the capacity to manage the entry of purse seiners and trawlers to supply the white and blue fish market.
Pescados Llorente is a LEADING INTERNATIONAL MARKETER OF FRESH FISH from the Cantabrian Sea for wholesalers, distribution chains and specialized retailers from all countries.
AND FOOD GUARANTEE
AGILE AND EFFICIENT
It is time to allocate part of the high quality Fresh Fish catches to IRIONDO, our new frozen fish processing plant.
In 2022, IRIONDO, will be at full capacity to supply the market with the quality of our SELECTED AND FROZEN FISH.
DO YOU NEED?
MAIN FRESH FISH
- European Anchovy. Engraulis Engrasicolus
- Albacore Tuna. Thunnus Alalunga
- Bogue. Boops Boops
- Chub Mackerel. Scomber Japonicus
- European Conger. Conger Conger
- Gilt-head Bream. Sparus aurata Linnaeus
- Sand Steenbras. Lithognathus Mormyrus
- Pout. Trisopterus Luscus
- Four-spot Megrim. Lepidorhombus Boscii
- Atlantic horse Mackerel. Trachurus trachurus
- Sole. Solea Bulgaris
- Forkbeard. Phycis Phycis
- European Bass. Dicentrarchus Labrax
- European Hake. Merluccius Merluccius
- European flying Squid. Todarodes Sagittatus
- Black and white Monkfish. Lophius Sp
- Common Skate. Linnaeus
- Red Mullet. Mullus Barbatus
- Sardine. Sardina Pilchardus
- Common Cuttlefish. Sepia Officinalis
- Mackerel. Scomber Scombrus